Thread: DM Testresults
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2011, 16:27   #201
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Satu
After the tests, the sale of puppies is not easy.
True. Need a lot of arguments.

Quote:
Who wants a carrier?
Most of petdog owner if you inform them well and tell them the true...
99 % of the owners of my puppies... so it is ok.

I just only told them "I made the test, and i know i am one of the only one who do it... so the results are there... Which warrantly would you have with the most of breeder whom don't do the test ?"

Quote:
Others understand the tests to be only one tool in breeding.

Others breeders or dog owners are afraid of being blacklisted. (I already have a bad reputation and we have only ill dogs)
Jealousy is a secondary emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, particularly in reference to a human connection. (from Wikipedia)

The jealousy is, i suppose, the main reason that people give you a bad reputation, and put you in blacklist... even you know you work hard and in the good way.

"Make you duty to the breed as honest people would make it...", a safe way to think for me.

Quote:
But true is if we take all carriers away from breeding we can have more serious illness.
Totally agree with you.

I am experimenting some problems with N/N puppies, very weak...

I would highly prefer it is carrier... if better health of course !!