View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 21:07   #10
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

The knees are missing the X rays as probably the datas of the dog also because it was clearly cropped out with photoshop, they wanted show the hips not whole X ray.
Its not me who're saying it was exemple of hungrian X ray, but the proper club
But its only one internet exemple of the problem, wich we can proof day by day with the imported dogs.

And no, I didn't had sended the X rays of my dog to poland for better results, if I would do this I would not sent him to the vet I sended as I would not sent it to poland.

But as you make question to know why do I sent it to Poland, at the time of sent back the results our club mistaken the breed at the cadastre (well, we had no CzW before) and sended it to GSD club instead of my house, it took about 6 months for I be able to know after where are my results, I really didn't had time for more breed cadastre mistake in the sent back, so I decide to make the results in both countries.
As I knew in Poland have one very reliable vet I solve to sent his X rays for him.

But dont worrie, I'm very different of you as I really care for the hips of my dogs and its selection, maybe I will sent the next results of my dogs to OFFA as well, as "the same results in 2 different countries dont count", lets put the tird one.

But you should really see about make the results also in other place to confirm the hungarian results of your dogs, as it seems your breeding have problems with hips, principally when the dogs get X rayed outside your country, as you should respect a little bit what the results say, use both C dogs in breeding is not wise nor what we can call selection.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 06-01-2010 at 21:21.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote