Thread: CW in the UK
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 14:16   #18
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
work carried out for the law change was done by my wife and i, mrs Andre Tanner, and about 6 other people, and big thanks to Koos and Letty who give us lots of nessesary information on the breed to make up the paperwork we needed.
the puppies in uk once all paperwork is supplied to kennel club will have uk pedigrees, and therefor we could show in Europe, defra are only the ministry who inforce the law for the government, so now they have amended the law it is ok with them, they are nothing to do with registering the dogs, this is for the kennel club, who will now register our dogs as the law has changed, as for the FCI,, here in uk well nobody is sure about anything, they say we are part of Europe but still our friends can not visit with there dogs unless they have passports??? the uk is still living in the past and has island mentality, sad but true.

inbreeding, health problems,registered cross bred dogs,SO WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING ABOUT IT??? Our question for Europe from U.K.??????/
I do think all dogs need passport to pass into a nother country in Europe EU or not ??? it has to do whit deseases like rabies for example

As I anderstand all pure CsV in UK will soon have all papers and be pure CsV in all FCI countrys and by Wolfdog.org to ???

I do try to make a good start for CsV in Sweden whit information about the breed and demands like HD x-ray, but already there is problem and others only wont it to be recomendations not demands

Who has reregestrated CsV cross breeds as you know in Sweden we will atleast not get that problem as it is already DNA test demands for breeding CsV and Saarloos to Skk.

I´m not against cross breeding at all !!! CsV is a cross breed but I think if you mix CsV, Saarloos or Wolf you better be a expert in genetic and cross breeding as it is far from simple, aspesialy to get the puppys into a good and responsible home. It is not many that has the home, time and experience to own a 50% hybrid

I think it is just enough wolfblood in CsV as it is, but that is only my point of view, you have yours

So good luck whit your new breed, best regards / Mikael