View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 09:57   #193
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila View Post
you know, breeding and selling such dogs makes only one thing - closing the borders of Slovakia, Czech and others, so no one can use these dogs in our countries... it is like with mutaras... you have a italian dog? you will have problems here in Slovakia with a proof for breeding...
and I would realy like to know, what does REAL CsW judges say about these dogs... Like Oskar Dora, Sona Bognarova and other from Czech... I would realy like to see them in the ring, with other purebreed dogs...
They are just atypical! beautiful, but atypical for our breed... The standard is only ONE and that is the point of purebreeding. Not to look like pure wolf from USA or Russia, or...! But to be in standard...
I would like to see this animals in real, please, come here, in Slovakia, be my guests and lets talk about them... I will show you the breeding here in Slovakia and show you, why is it IMPOSSIBLE to have such look in pure CsW.
Great post! The best possible summary of the whole thread with reasonable conclusions!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote