View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 15:25   #34
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Until Hamlet was castrated lots of people from several countries wanted to adopt him, but the number has dropped close to zero after the castration. Partly, becuase breeders with bigger vclak packs were afraid their dogs might not accept a castrated one, partly, because some hoped they might have registered him as stud and have "unique litters" .
I think interesting is the back door... unfortunately as far I know there were also "normal" people (not breders) interested in him. Nobody get Hamlet due to the lies told by Grzegorz. The problem is the new owner of Hamlet is a very big friend of the owner of Czambor - mendioned Grzegorz.... a person non grata by most (if not all) Polish breeders... and a big promotor of Czechoslovakian Shepherd who is ENVY about every Czechoslovakian Wolfdog. He throws mud at every typical Wolfdog (famous are his stories about genetic faults invented by him )
Because of it first Grzegorz tried to show that Hamlet is a degenerate (because of the pedigree) - he is a ingorant when it comes to genetics. I'm almost sure he thinks that inbreed is a infectious disease (ok, I exaggerate a little ). Later he convinced Beata to castrate Hamlet although we write about the future problems with acceptance of castrated dogs...

At the moment Rona is right - nobody is interested to adopt Hamlet because all people who wrote something are attacked by Grzegorz on a very bad way. Also the breeders do not want to help because theiy do not want to be involved in any addoption ruled by Grzegorz... No wonder: one of my dogs was "adopted" by him and his friend. The dog was put down without my knowledge.
The second adoption had better end but much worsed process. After it Grzegorz slandered all people and breeders who helped to save the live of Car and promoted himself as hero...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote