View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 22:42   #27
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Oh, so it was you who posted it really, in this case I corrected the quote name, because I would not believe in such nonsense.

Today is pretty easy you receive P1 with some judges, even if your dog have really short legs, open lips, long ears and so on, he will receive P1 as we can see in some results even by this database, I really dont care for bonitation results, but I need to agree that if it were done properlly, would be very interessing way of evaluation, really usefull.

You said your dog is correct, I already see genetic for shorth legs in the linebreeding that was done, but for some people the most important is short ears, clear eyes and nice head, maye its exmplaine why we can meet such horrible bodies and terrible movement in dogshows, I hope your dog will be correct, and not more one shorth legged wolfdog, as the majority of the exemplars which not reach 55.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester
And of course i also know that HD is not ONLY caused by genetics - may be you should read what i have posted here in the German wolfdog about 5 years before?
As I hope you also know that if the dog have perfect hips, independant of his treatment or feed he will have A or B hips, not more than it.
You have some B and C brothers, dont try to convince me that this D was "acquired".

Quote:
But yes , i´m sorry - you can not read German language.
When its really needed google helps a lot, but it isn't as I have all information in my own lenguage, principally about hips and elbows displasy, but when I search for more uncommon genetic ill and I dont find properly information in portuguese, I can search in French, Spanish, Italian and English with perfection and its already solve the problem, I can add also a little bit of Polish thanks to Polish people and their patience with me , but I hope one day I will learn German also as I find his sound and write very nice.
But thanks for worrie about my lack of knowledge in German language.

I really hope your dog will be healty, but even healty if you will use in the breeding, you will need to take care when select a male.

Quote:
And i say it again: About "Perfect dog" I have never spoken - only you .
So I should remind you what who wrote here.

Quote:
The mating of this both parents of this litter are at the moment on of the best or just the best combination you can find in the whole breed, not only by hip- results but also by very low incest - quotient ...not to talk from other advantages more.
The best litter but not only by hips... when you wrote it I was sure you didn't knew about the brother of Bluebell.
P1... P1.. short ears, clear eyes and all of blabering I already quote.

As I was sure you didn't knew what does men " select a dog breed" but...

Quote:
and P 3 NOT a P1 in bonitation- code , with two grandparents with HD- result "C" (!) can without any doubt not be compared with Amore Mio!

You see, I'm sure German people are very responsible with HD results and also with HD information, you really should get better informed.
I confirmed what I tough before.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 05-01-2010 at 23:02.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote