View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 14:37   #41
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
Sorry Daniela, but I think you are very unfair towards Daiva. I know she was helping Carlos to choose the male for Emba and instead of promoting her own dogs, her and from her kennel she was suggesting him to import new blood to his country. Itu lives already in Spain, he has good owner and it is sure the dog will not "dissapear" - he can be used anytime. So I think it is to her credit that she was not thinking about her interests but helped Carlos to make also something good for the Spanish CzW population.

If she would be "resent" she could really easy influence Calros opinion by telling him invented stories about problems or hidden genetic faults coming in the line of Amore. She could exactly do the same as many breeder on this forum do every day...

No - she is not recent. But I would say you can be (at last a little bit) grateful to her that Carlos choosed Amore... As you wrote before - when he was choosed he was an unknown dog... So think twice - WHY Carlos from Spain decided to go so many kilometers to use an UNKNOWN dog. Not because he is a fortune-teller who know Amore will become famous but because SOMEONE told him "there is a nice dog living in CZ"...
Díky Margo.
Budu psát česky, protože ty rozumíš a ostatní toto číst nemusí a pro mě je dost obtížné psát anglicky.
Carlos se mi svěřovat, že krytí konzultuje s tebou. Já jsem se dlouho bránila spojení Emba x Mio, protože na můj vkus jsou psi velmi příbuzní. Carlos mě po několikaměsíčním emailování nakonec přemluvil. Mám tady věc chápat tak, že Daiva byla prostředníkem? Ona Mia doporučila? Z jejich příspěvků mi připadá že s tímto spojením spíš nesouhlasila ...

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote