View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 14:27   #44
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
We were sociable, sensitive, happy and adventurous although we were living under the regime and many times risked our careers and freedom just to behave decently.
Sure, this was the point in the very begining of the discussion. That people do not become pigs when they live in difficult conditions.
I am not talking abou people, I am talking about certain political system.

Quote:
If you look at the masses of people entering every morning huge multinational corporations in their identical suits and realize they'll stay there until dark, don't you see slaves in them? I do.
Sure, but this is the way they chose themselves.

Quote:
Under communist rules there were many creative people who worked hard and despite the silly inefficient system did great jobs in various professions, but there were also many lazy and demotivated greedy guys. Just like now!
Sure, also there where people, who were imprisoned because of their creativity, works or religion.

Quote:
Just to make it clear: I wasn't a member of a communist party, nor did I get a free flat.
You had to be at least a young comunist, or was the system in Poland different?

Quote:
I find much more disturbing that politicians do not profit from the knowledge of the past and keep repeating the same mistakes again and again
Maybe they simply are fast to forget the history?
There is no need to be bitter, but knowing history allways helps.

Back to the topic - would a project like Czechoslovakian wolfdog be possible in a todays democratic country? If yes, how different a breed would be?

P.S. Totally hate quoting on wolfdog.org

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote