View Single Post
Old 22-11-2010, 08:22   #16
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
I have new question - i meet person who told me he reserve puppy od arys from litter this year. What you say for breed with almost 11 year old female. Another lie about good condition? You write empty slogans about loving your dogs. You have no idea what is love for dogs. When you will give peace to this female - when she can finally rest? Or she must die to get rid of you?
this is very harsh mail, and i see that people do agree with you and of coarse i am totalt against breeding abuse of any dog but especialy the csw as they are my love, i mentioned in mail about the breeding abuse of AMBRA VLEINADIJE of an Italain kennel and some people who write on this thread more or less told me to mind my own biusness, i ended up getting banned from wolfdog.org. so just to re cap.. Ambra was born 20th dec 1998, she had her first litter on 23 dec 1999, so she was 1 yr 3 days old,,,2nd litter was 27th nov 2000 then 4th oct 2001, 25th april 2003, 26th aug 04, 18th apr 05, 4th jun 06, 28th jan 07, 15th nov 07, and finally produced 1 pup from last mating 10th may 09 in her 11th year, so in total 10 litters in 11 years and in some cases 2 litters in same year,this is total barbaric and complete abuse of an animal, so do any of you now 1 year later from i first pointed this out agree or am i going to get told to mind my own biusness again, i did report this to animal rights and sent letter to FCI, now i am doing article for magazine on abusive breeding in dogs, this bitch will be mentioned as will others in europe and uk. it would please me if mikael did not put any comments up on this as he ignored it last time and just likes to get his mail up every thread but wants only to comment and take no action..
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote