View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 21:16   #28
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czunksolv in UK View Post
I just read "real working breed" ! Oh my God! Did someone just let slip the best bit of info I've heard about CSV? They arent called Czechoslovakian Wolfdog they're called Czechoslovakian Shepherd!!! That means that there is a chance to register new UK-resident CSVs with a proper, not scary name. If I had gone to my local council (who have the final say)asking for their opinion on whether a Wolfdog was counted as a DWA they'd say yes because of the name. If the name can be CORRECTED then all the UK people who want to keep CSV can do so without emigrating!! They just might have to move to a different borough Oh yeah, and they can only travel around in "unrestricted" boroughs!
hi as everone has told you friend this bred is called the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog and they are in the u.k and they are here to stay your local council need educated on this breed and several councils have now accepted the breed because they have been invited to see the dogs, at present there are over 20 csvs in uk not one has a lience and they never will, my dogs travel freely in uk as do all the rest, please let me know which councils have restrictions on the Csvs? my two 7mths old pups where at a council run fete only last week i had no problems at all,,, regards paul winder kent uk
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote