View Single Post
Old 17-01-2011, 15:08   #19
Woockie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
In the fact all Hungarian results we get last time come from MKOE. At the moment only two breeders still make "private" x-rays - all other Hungarian owners and breeders check their dogs by MKOE. And exactly the Hungarian owners complained about it at most saying that some breeders in their country have their "own" vets who evaluate the x-rays of their dogs VERY MILD.

Also people from abroad complained exactly about the "private" x-rays - some of them "verified" them by their own official vets in their countries and the new results they get were worser or much worser than the "private" Hungarian result. At the same time NOBODY questioned the results given by MKOE.

And in Hungary the differences are also visible - threre were two dogs checked by the "private-official" vets and they get HD-A and HD-B. The dogs were checked again by MKOE and their results were: HD-C and HD-D.
I hope you see the problem.

I think the changes will be not bad for Hungarian owners and breeders. On the contrary - it will stop questioning the Hungarian results and stories that you can not take Hungarian results seriously.
That's much more correct answer than any of Mikaels, so thanks.
Can you send me the specific information about that story? Of course if this is not public then in private to wolfdog (at) wolfdog (dot) hu. The dogs which were checked again and was not the same which before, the results who you don't trust etcetc. I'd like to solve this problem without any "collateral damage". We (as the team of wolfdog.hu, but hopefully I can talk in the name of most hungarian czw owners) don't want to be in bad relation neither to wolfdog.org nor to all the breeders who are correct.
A technical solution to this problem: what about if you don't remove those results but on the page you show them like: "HD: A (not by accepted vet)" or something like this. It won't really hurt anyone, but all the visitors can see that and make their own decision to trust the result or not. Important that the text in parenthesis should be not offensive to the breeders because there's no evidence they did anything wrong. It would be easy to implement, only one column in the db and a simple if(...){...} to the display layer of the code.
Woockie jest offline   Reply With Quote