View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 19:43   #23
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
I hope Iran will stay there after Wolvin, Margo ....

You did get me wrong. Of course you should get the best dogs because you are starting with the breed there. No the point was that some people were "complaining" that it is to much only the line of Rep. So if people like Margo knows that Iran is important it would make more sence that more people could use him over here.

I myself would never take him. I am simple, wolfy looking, healthy and for the most friendly and none aggressive but people loving and strong character, so I could take my dogs everywhere without stressing them. Indeed Iran is to small from my point of view. But I know that offspring can be bigger of course, like the grandpa of my pups was, 64,5 cm and now the pups are 70 cm the females and from 72 - 74 cm the males, but in athletic conditions, long wolfy legs, big and wide wolfy heads, but friendly as a Golden Retriver and people loving all over. So that would not be the point not to take him. To be honest, I my self am not so into in the lines. For me it is only important not to do inbreeding!

We had in germany some small litter due to inbreeding. I can not understand why people are risking the health of the csw population. It is crazy.

So good luck to you and lots of fun for Iran in Brasil.
for this You not breed moore wolfdogs very good detision for us. thanks