View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 01:39   #25
hekate

Franck can't post because its account is moderated. He asked me to post that for him.

Goodnight everybody ... Thanks to Sophie to call me and tell me about this new drama story in this famous forum WD ... First Aval mister jos I m really sorry but it s the first time I hear your name ... I m perhaps alzeimer sick but can you refresh my memories ... Can you give to me some details how I meet you to buy this dog / any detail will be nice / my car / my home description / my family ( because I travel always with one of them ) give my phone is really not a prove for anybody. ( it s on web site / database every where on Internet ) you know my job perhaps ... Really I m curious / if you speak to me I will be very proud to know when / I speack with just one breeder in Germany and meet him ... And his wife ( platz ) that s all ... For my favorite demoniak diamond can you give to me some pictures when you sale him to compare with mine ( because I have a lot ) and how you explain Volos in his DNA ?? You have Volos in your place in the pass ?? I don t understand why you lie ?? Mr bergues is not my friend like not yours ... But give to him this litle story to give to you a Good publicity is not nice ... You need it ? I wait impatiently some pictures of me or any good prove ... If not please stay in your place like I stay in mine ... I really wish for you the best of the best . For me and my friends all is ok thank you ... Best regards .. Frank capiez
hekate jest offline   Reply With Quote