View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 10:20   #30
furyos

Goodmorning ... Thanks Mr jos for this explination ... I don t know which guy you speack in English well because my English is very bad and very shook and limited ... Now because of my new job I work on to learn better ... This person who you speack can be me and sure this phone is mine .... I m curious to see your phone bill to see which number you use ... If you can ask your compagnie to sea the details and when ... Sure you do confusion ... If hybrid are in France I can believe it but really it s not me the owner ... For demoniak thanks to put the ligth on because too much Jalousy in this forum from my dogs ... I read your forum where you speack about your work and dogs ( so nice and nicest than some of our breed ) but really I don t see characteristic of mine inside ( I wish in 50 years that ours look like more wolfish ... And with sweet behavior ... This is the most important thing I wish for my breed ) if one day you are close my place ( Paris ) I will so happy to meet you ... Best regards and thanks again for your truth answer ... Frank
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote