View Single Post
Old 28-03-2012, 13:59   #199
LadyJessy

Send a message via MSN to LadyJessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
We had the doubtfull luck to be able to have a longer look at the animals in question on the Expo in Reggio Emilia. As photos really don´t show how distressed those animals are I made some videos over 3 hours.
As you can see they are very different to normal CSW in looks and behaviour. The handlers didn´t stand up most of the time and shielded them the whole time. They were so terribly stressed that they collapsed after some hours and layed down, not because they started to relax but because they were so mentally they switched off. Thankfully the animal shown was disqualified by the Czech judge.
In Germany I would have reported them to officials for cruelty against animals, their acting is clearly against German law. I feel sick looking at them again.
No doubt beautifull animals but also no doubt very unhappy and abused animals.

Ina
I can't see the video, is private!

Do you know why my dog ​​was stressed out? Because was his first time in the expo! We only went once again to Serra.
I do not like the expo, I do not need the judgment of a court. If dogs could talk ... try to ask if they prefer to go to expo or walking in a forest! Who knows what would answer....
Unhappy and abused animals? But you have no idea where my dog ​​live? how is treated? how dare you say such a thing?
You can say whatever you want, but not that my dog ​​is unhappy and mistreated because otherwise you've never seen a dog mistreated!

LadyJessy jest offline   Reply With Quote