View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 19:16   #2
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaluka View Post
Hi,
there has been some considerable confusion, because never I gave the information that my house looks Beck.
Therefore, please remove this, especially with all the little long in their new homes.
I sent it already, any information, and proposing new homes, owners, imon, and other data, such as contact, please order it appeared in the database, that then again it was not that something is not posted to.

And the next time before you add the pooch to the last minute (I guess that was not in the wrong order, but still), please contact with me (the breeder) and ask for it. An increasing number of inaccuracies in the database, hopefully with the new poznikajÄ…, such as mixed picture.

I cordially greet and thank you in advance.
Agnieszka B.

P.S. Please forgive the language, but lack of time allows me only to quickly use a translator.
Oh yes, I really agree that ONLY the one, who added new information (planned litters, last minute, etc.) should be able also to remove it or only a breeder/owner of a dog can put such info. In the same official way as it was added. Gossips spred fast, but sometimes it can be not so nice, when your personal/dog's info is changed before you pronounce about it officialy
This does not work for bonitations, shows, but other things could be more... private would be the word...

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote