View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 13:49   #16
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo
That's why i just ask to put verified or not verified, it's an additional information.
I am speaking even only of scan of certification or pedigree with HD result on it, not necessarily xrays.
You right - we were also looking for solution of this problem... When we made the database it was clear - people send us only info about REAL HD-results. Nobody cheated because it was very easy to check the true.... But now.... I was really schocked when I get great result from breeders and later an emai from the owner "Sorry but my dog is not HD-A as the breeders wrote but HD-C"...
I'm really disgusted that some breeders are ready to lie even if in their countries there is public registry of HD-results and it is possible to check if the breeder cheats... And sometimes we get false results even from breeders which call themself to be "the top breeders" in their countries... Sad but true...

As I told - before such problem didn't exist but now...

So what we will do?
We are not interested in unofficial results. We do not put them in the database. We are interested ONLY in official HD-results. It means made by veterinarian who have the right to evaluate the hips and their results are accepted by the national kennel clubs and FCI. Such results will be put in the database.... but until the owner will send us the copy of the pedigree or official paper with the HD-result in the database card of his dog will be written "Result not verified" (simply said - the results can be false)....

I think it will finally solve the whole problem of the unhonest people...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote