View Single Post
Old 29-12-2011, 12:08   #8
Maddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimoleonVieta View Post

Yes Maddie what a tricky situation that catch 22 is. But like I said, there have been difficulties here in the UK that may have put many good breeders off?

Perhaps if the future breeder that has a heart for the CSV tries hard, then where there is a good will there will be a way. Breeders here in the UK should pay attention to what potential CSV owners want. That should be commitment, understanding good communication & above all a well bred & pure CSV.

To take the breed in vain? is it for you to do that? How stupid will you feel as a breeder when you have bitten off the hand that feeds you?
yes there have been difficulties here, and in some cases continues to be unfortunately. the problem lies that there are people here who care for the csv, but because we have this bad reputation as a country who prefers to mix, it makes life difficult for the genuine ones because breeders do not want to import fearing for the pups (and the hard work they put into them!) they send.

i think we all hope that in time these barriers will break down, and a new generation of honest breeders here in the UK will shine through in time to save the csv here.

good luck with your pup i hope you will post pictures!
Maddie jest offline   Reply With Quote