View Single Post
Old 29-12-2009, 03:10   #246
Claressa

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaedasKSP View Post
I do know of the responsibility its is something needed when owning any dog not only a wolfdog.
Sure, you are supposed to take care of another living creature.
But this is not what I am talking about.
I think Per Olav describing it some better in this post: http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...&postcount=243

Quote:
Ahh and I didnt make the reservation "over night" it took like 2 weeks to find a breeder with wolfgrey pups for sale after a long search through the internet and asking many breeders who didnt have any litters or planned ones soon.
Haha! Personally I don`t think 2 weeks are any better. If I were you I would at least try to visit a breeder, before making a desision about if I should purschase a saarloos or not. And also I don`t think color should be so important, I think it is more important to find the rigth induvidual suited for you.

Quote:
And if you really want to be the hero, why dont you organise a puppy course for wolfdogs.
A littlebit disrespectful I think. In my opinion he already is a hero
No one else that I know of has made such a great effort to avoid or lift the banning. Your doing a great job Per Olav, after visiting your webpage I can see that you also write like a true professional!

Best regards,
Steffen
Claressa jest offline   Reply With Quote