View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:05   #12
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Certainly in your words there are very well written things.

The only thing THE ONLY THING that I am doing is TO DEFEND my HONOR and my DOG.

The ONLY THING that I am doing, is to demonstrate Mr. Carlos that cannot be call me A THIEF and not to be able to accuse me of STEALING your dogs. Because I have Paid and Signed a contract. And if speaks this words, it is possible to answer since as like me I have answered. Something that I never did before.

I have not initiated this war. He appeared, suddenly being calling A THIEF and I am not going to allow that it should continue doing it.

The ONLY THING that I want is that she leaves me alone and after-taste in peace the recovery of my dog and my life with him and my family.

For me, only Blizzard (Zacarias) is important and your Stealh.

Everyone that breed your animals like it wants, but that neither does bad arts does not even want to gain more money of the one that has won.

I am going to stop writing here because I do not want to damage any more anybody. The only thing that I want is JUSTICE and PEACE

The laws are to use them, and if it is necessary that they take charge of this situation. I possess the proofs and the information necessary to defend myself and the puppy without problems. Only he wanted to show, since this man acts when is not interested in anything or wants it badly

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 02-01-2010 at 01:12.
Erwan Grey jest offline