View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:10   #13
carlos2207

NO no no. The problem of this post is other. Julito not payment and when I reclam this payment Julito threatened to use every means to destroy my kennel If I reclam the payment or the dog. As you can see in the false argumentation of this professional circus humor.

When I speak with my lawyer, and if he let me, I put in my web page all mails en which Julito threatens to do what he has done. Sistematically use of lie for destroy in this foro and in other foros. He threatened me with destroy my kennel in the world of wolfdog, breders.... and any one would to speak with me.

I not speak the conditions of live of my dogs in my kennel. I wait the owner of Zeus write about this. But I speak about the ill of Zacarias. Julito work in the photo and use the set design for to do truely at his lies. You can see one building of set design uses a stethoscope. My veterinary say me that this photos are false. One puppy is imposible that have the canula only secured with two strips of esparatrapo. One puppy of wolfdog inmediately remove the canula. You know how are the pupies. When one puppy is in the hospital we need to used one very strong and big band for secure the canula and tubs. And in some hours all puppies removed the canula and cut de tubs. One puppy not can live in one hospital or live or is dead.in days. One adult dog can live more time.

What is the illness of Zacarias??

Anyone know It.

I finish ask to the moderadors of this foro. One person that do it he can continue use this foro????
carlos2207 jest offline