View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:12   #16
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Thank you very much (NEBULOSA) for your words.

finally!, someone speaks with coherence in this case.

I am not going to continue speaking as already I said in the previous post. Since it is possible to verify, this breeder speaks that I lie, and that also lie the veterinarians, who lie the photographies, lie the works of my veterinarians ... only what touches is the good thing...

I do not try to destroy anybody, only I tell publicly the VIOLATION of this gentleman after I DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE MOTIVE says that I have stolen him.

That is what this gentleman wants? I have expired AT ALL TIME WITH EVERYTHING.

That happens to him?

They have just sent a private message from the nick "KAIKU" saying that I paid 100 Euros to Carlos. Now have I paid 100 Euros to him?

did not say who had stolen? now and it's not that I've paid 100 euros?

money, money, money ... only think of money ... But if I have not asked to pay any costs of dog veterinary PAY ME WHAT I AM ALL.

really wants this person? DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

He knew that people are talking about here are why he's asked and this is how people use and what he wants now is to not let me speak here not out of this.

It would be easier if you let calm the dog and me. I do not want problems, just want my dog is well and stop lying and speak ill of me. Only this.

thanks and sorry for all this mess, but I really am distressed by the persecution of this man to me and Blizzard (Zacarias)
Erwan Grey jest offline