View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:46   #19
Lorry - MLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayen View Post
Lorry, I don't speak French, so I hope I get your post right from the translator.
I'm glad you try to solve things and that you went online with it, still, I cannot agree what was written in total about Galiba. The real proofs are needed and only them matter.

* Contact the owner of Galiba CW, adress and phone nr. is available. Ask them about the test, if Galiba really is the father of Sibir. There's nothing else to do or talk about until you get the "No" answer or DNA profile.
* Remember one thing - Galiba may be innocent in this.

I am fully aware that Galiba could be innocent in all sincerity I hope for all people who have dogs Galiba ...

Do not forget I also Rambo Criyng Wolf home !!...... much of my herd comes from Galiba nobody forgets that !!! for ME is catastrophic in terms of livestock (breeder)....

In 2005, I turned to farming Criyng Wolf because I was admiring this dog .... Do not believe that this amuses or rejoice !

I will like almost as Sibir is a son of Saarloos because of the coup, Thalia is not affected by this .....

I'll follow your advice and contact the owner of Galiba know whether it will agree to do the tests of his dog

I'll try anyway .... and if it is Ok I will be traveling with my vet in Hungary for tests
It's a solution I had already suggested that the student ....
Lorry - MLS jest offline   Reply With Quote