Thread: kaya's pups
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2010, 12:52   #46
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
If you see my page, you could see many retaired , old and castrated dogs in my kennel and they are not looking for new home...soooo...maybe there is another reason why Flota needs new home.
Whisper : he hasn't got litters and even I not planned.....and if you would be so more conversant with him, you surely know that I had to buy him back from his owner............
Please write me the name of the dogs which were saved from me to Italy!!!!!!!!!!!
It is not very much old history. Still many people complain that you cheated them and you are not honest breeder. You say you close your kennel and need help with finding homes for your dogs. To Italy we get Forest, Laguna and Lunatica - maybe more but i know history only of three dogs. People were helping you but when you put off unneed dogs you start to produce puppies again... Here you have proof - hope you understand it
http://www.canelupocecoslovacco-adoz...lc/laguna.html

I do not say goosips because i have my mind. But some people say thing open with not hiding it and breeders are not lieying.

Quote:
And pour Arys was Veteren World Winner and Best Veteran in Bratislava WDS, she is in excelent condition!!!!
Because she was the most old dog in look and only old female in this class. She was like a veteran between much young dogs. But Amy, Askia, Jolly and Poly as same age. Just much much young in look and much much better condition. ANd not look like real veteran. Is opinion not of my friends but many more people that arys was not best one but most poor and old in look in this class.

Quote:
And if you write something please write facts and not lies , according to FCI rules : A,B and C results makes you able to breed, and don't forget that Enzo is HD/A.
You say you have skills. You skills tell you it is good to inbreed on dysplasia dog? Very much inbreed? Beginner know it is not heathy and very much dangerous. Enzo is HD/a but in his blood you have much dysplasia genetics.

Quote:
And don't forget that many italian dogs has got the same lines : Fehérlófia Dalos Duna and Fehérlófia Dinom Dánom!
And people say that because of it some lines here also have problems with dysplasia. But breeder in my country not make inbreed on dysplasia dogs like you. They try to make hips better.

[quote=jasmine;281651]Son of Hitt , Emir was Young World Winner, Enzo 2nd place...and Hitt has breeding licence, Amore Mio is World Winner and has breeding licence. Are they bad dogs????[quote]

I not say about dogs but about rules. In Italy we have many nice dogs with no pedigrees. IF dog have no pedigree it can be good too.
But i say that hitt, Amore and Hrin have no FCI breeding right. No bonitation when you use them. Now Amore and hitt has but you broken FCI rules. Hron is still not for breeding.
It is not jalous but i show solwoolf you are master of cheating. Not Sarka.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote