Thread: kaya's pups
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2010, 15:36   #59
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
You write bad about Sarka and in real she is one of best breeders in CLC. She care for breed much and do lot good things.

If you report really bad kennels start with kennels of your friends. You criticize other but same time you import dogs from Crying wolf kennel who is abusing females and dogs much more than anybody else. And not pay attention to any rules.

-In breeding she makes inbreed on dogs with dysplasia (Durcás Dorka Fehérlófia) - see pedigree of dog: http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/dbase/p3573-5.html. 4 grandparents and 3 with dysplasia and high inbreed in dysplasja.
-Covering with dogs with worst results and all people know because of it Crying dogs have much worst results as other dogs
- breeding with dogs with no FCI right for breeding (Hron, AMore, Hitt ).
- she breed with Arys z Oravy and female was almost 10 years old and in very bad condition. My friends see her in Bratislava and say it is shame for breeder to breed with female so old in look and condition. Poor bitch.
- she cover females as often as she can and Mooa z Krotkovského dvora have 2 litters in one year in 2004: litter with P and with M. Rubin Crying Wolf have 2 litter in one year too: in 2007 litter with A and litter with W. Same one year later in 2008: litter with C and litter with H. Poor female have in 2 years 4 litters!!!! Horrible. And you import Histera from such litter so you also support and promote abusing of females by Crying Wolf.
- and for me wors a breeder can do is to breed with dog and to sell old or not needed dogs and Crying wolf is worst one. In Italy we have some dogs saved from Crying Wolf kennel. Now in dogs looking for new home I see more dogs not needed dogs from this kennel: Flota Lupus Bohemia Genao - one litter now is for sale because she is old. Igor - also not more needed. Whipser - one litter I saw on Crying pages now. No puppes born so dog also for sale.
Some breeder do something wrong. I think all breeder can make on mistake. But you play angel for Wolfdogs but you promote worst kennel I even know according abusing of dogs. Kennel with NO ethics. If you write to FCI start with this one.
i have purchased dogs from crying wolf but never visited the kennels, it was a friend who sent me info on Italain kennels and they are going through every breeder now checking for this type of abusive breeding and i can assure you no one will be missed out and all reported to the FCI, at present i am to busy to do anything but my friends will do anything that needs done and send reports to FCI and the authorities, regards pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote