View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 13:57   #125
Ligerwolve2

Simply because this thread is about CzWs and breeding them in Australia. I do not have one or have any to breed.

You havent answered a single question of mine.

What you have as I understand it is a printed out pedigree created on the computer of the breeder? Yes or no?

Do you have the ACTUAL papers. Not peices of paper. Because there are non registered here. So your puppies cannot have pedigree papers. I would geniunely like to know if the the parents do. Honestly Id like to but considering neither you or the breeder have shown this I dont know what you expect people to think?

I never said she was a Czech German Shepherd. They are just a particular line of GSD - who you may not know this but they too were actually called Alsation wolfdog im Australia lol. So even if she was just a GSD yes I could call her a wolfdog and be correct lol. I have always said I loved my beautiful wolfdog (RIP) and that I wanted a papered CzW. Because they are SIMILAR to her and the closest I will ever get to anything like her. I am doing the right thing. Are you?

When did you ask for a photo?

What does my dog have to do with breeding CzWs in Australia???

Ive been nothing but co-operative with your questions how about you be a bit forthcoming and honest and try the same.
Ligerwolve2 jest offline   Reply With Quote