View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 22:13   #132
Wolves

The fact you even needed to ask if they would be desexed shows complete ignorance. No responsible vet would desex a pup before 8 weeks. Even EAD which is normally between 8-12 weeks is a very rare practise in private clinics, and it should be taken with great caution.

I'm not breeding either, yet you ask questions. Stop using that as an excuse. You can see the pedigree of my dogs, lets see the pedigree of yours. Post the pedigree and the photos as an attachment if you have nothing to hide.

Also forget about the whole "they have csv foundation stock in them", CZECHOSLOCAKIAN SHEPHERDS ARE NOTHING BUT AN INCORRECT TERM FOR GERMAN SHEPHERDS. Like I said, there is no record of the military giving csv stock to breeders so they can breed them back to German Shepherds. So unless you can prove that, it looks like your lying.

You ask questions about my Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs? I'll ask questions about your German shepherd who you liked to call a wolfdog. If there was something not quite right going on here, you'd get me saying "I'm not telling you any information, it's private. I won't defame the breeder." But clearly I'm not trying to hide anything like you.

We have history with breeding, showing and animal welfare. Everything the breeder did was proper. However expirience tells me any breeder that's very private and demands owners to not tell any information about their dogs, is not a reputable breeder.

*The questions of yours that I've ignored, are stupid questions. You asked me what the PTS rate is currently for dogs in Australia, how is that relevant to me?

Last edited by Wolves; 11-12-2012 at 22:38.