View Single Post
Old 16-05-2013, 03:34   #45
Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlands View Post
We will not leave any stone unturned trying to get him back but I wanted to make this public so that all other breeders could see what can happen in the UK. I made a terrible error in judgement in allowing the pup to go to this woman in the first place, who became a different person once she had possession. I would urge any breeder considering sending any pup to the UK to ensure that the ownership and pedigree registration remain in joint names with the owner until such times as the breed is KC recognised as well as adding a clause in the contract whereby any use of their dog in cross breeding (by the original owner or by anyone they pass the dog onto) is liable to a large fine. Honest owners will have no problem in signing contracts with these clauses as they will never have any intention of breaking it, but it will give you, the breeder, some peace of mind.
I would never even dream of doing Something like this! It's people like this that make it hard for breeders to trust the potential dog owner. When the day comes that I am fully ready to own one of these dogs(I am financially, emotionally and physically unable to care for a vlcak right now) I will treat the breeder and dog with upmost respect.

-Oh.. I'm new here.
Morgan jest offline   Reply With Quote