Thread: New admin
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 00:38   #12
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
CzW is not a KC recognized breed. It means they do not get FCI-recognized pedigrees - at the moment they have the same status for our population as the nonpedigree CzWs bred in Europe.

After the breed will be accepted by KC and the puppies will get "normal" (FCI recognized) pedigrees the responsible breeders (who do not mix CzW with any other breeds) from GB will appear on the list.
my last post only put up the name of a dog that i asked in your oppinion is this dog a pure CWS ? there are also lots of other photos on this site where the dogs look not as to fit the breed standard by a long way, you also state only breeders from uk that do not cross with other breeds will be accepted, i take it this also applies to any country not just u.k.,? like for instance France or Italy as examples only of coarse,,,, oh yes if you could let me know if i am classed as x breeder, i used a male CWS on a wolf,, but you do state mix CZW with other breeds,, the wolf is not breed but Species, is this o.k. or are you going to change the rules again for u.k.
was this not done in Europe? maybe i get mixed up........
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote