View Single Post
Old 16-03-2012, 14:29   #8
pariduzz

Send a message via MSN to pariduzz
Angry

Obviously I am sure that people in the club with mix or dogs with a special pedigree lir will take away from breeding these dogs.

If the earthquake in the world of Italian csw would only serve to facilitate the commercial strong of some great breeders it will be a great defeat.

In the club there is Foresta incanta breeder (f2 fenrir) and Passo del Lupo, who had about 25 hybrid puppies from Sanika f2( that are gone to ordinary people and families with no filter on the dangers of third generation wolf hybrids).Passo del lupo also have dik (f1? i' dont know exactly )doz brother , if you see their website and see the photos you can realize how far from csw purebreed they are now.

We have not alarm nobody , and we should be not against people,or against dogs, I think we just have to exclude these dogs from our breed, but all without exception otherwise this policy will be unfair and you will lose the trust of many .

But I am sure that the club is acting in good faith and all these dogs will be out of breed.