View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 11:46   #81
Wolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
He could easily avoid the problem if he would have informed himself. Even if he wouldn´t have come to know that Raven Spirit are mixes with White Shepherds, he would have get the information - and without much bothering - that they don´t have any official FCI pedigrees. There are several breeders in Germany and two clubs and the VDH you can ask. These puppies are NOT Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs and therefor useless for the breed in Australia.

Apart from this: This is an open forum, the title of this thread is Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs - Australia, not "Wolves´ accepted updates only" there is no off topic here.

As always I have to agree with Sona, Australia is not ready yet.

Ina
Please provide the proof for this, as I looked up Ravens Spirit and found no results. So link me up to where you got this information from.

Secondly, ignore the title. Read my first post, it was asking for UPDATES OF CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOGS IN AUSTRALIA, not to have people's negative comments about possible Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs that are in Australia. "Australia is not ready yet" How is Australia not ready? You can't just say that 22 million people that you don't know aren't ready to own a dog of their choice. Some Australians might not be good owners, others will be amazing owners.

Last edited by Wolves; 04-07-2012 at 11:51.