View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 15:01   #98
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
What are your qualifications in genetics? .
I passed the last exams for veterinary surgeon 1998 and work in small animals ever since. This exam includes animal breeding with of course genetics. To get there I had to get degrees in Zoology and Biochemistry.
I own wolfdogs since 1997, breed them since 2000, have a FCI/VDH kennel called Zlata Palz, have visited the countries of origin inclusiv the club shows, bonitations and summer camps since 1998. I have assisted on several Bonitations, have organized several Club shows, am one of the founders of the first German Club and at the moment one of the heads.

Sona by the way has studied Biology, been involved in the breeding since decades and is a specialized judge for Bonitations and Shows of the Slowakian Club for CSV.
Quote:
"Apart from this the two pups show a high variation" type "Czechoslovakian Wolfdog" into google and you will see Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs with high variation as well, but like my male and female pups you can identify them as Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. The variation I was referring to is in mixed breed pups, some pups will lean towards Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, other pups will lean towards White Shepherds (or what ever they're mixed with). .
If you mix a part CSV with a pure CSV it is not very likely you will find White Shepherd like dogs in the first generations, especially as dark color normally is dominant and the exterieur is so very close. Also the White Shepherds have their origin in the normal German Shepherd. And I don´´t need to google them as I know several hundreds in life.

Quote:
"If a breeder only has one purebred dog but doesn´t use a dog from outside how is it gonna happen he can produce purebreds??" Have you even seen the pedigree? because if you have, you would know that their lineage isn't all Ravens Spirit.

Just because a dog isn't registered with a particular organisation does not mean the dog isn't pure. Rest assured our dogs have been health checked, and don't exhibit HD or eye problems.
I know their lineage isn´t all Ravens Spirit. In Germany breeding without pedigree on purpose is a reliable sign for people that don´t want to undergo the controles of the German Kennel Club and follow the rules and there are quite a lot, like controles of HD and inherited eye disease and home and knowlege of the breeder.
The German kennel club also would have asked for proofe of the parentage in this case at it is well known in Germany that they cannot be pure.
But this is goona be a little bit silly, breeding is something very different to what Ravens Spirit or you are doing.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote