View Single Post
Old 28-06-2011, 22:04   #33
Bonfiglioli
"Zia Bonfi"-Distinguished

Send a message via MSN to Bonfiglioli

It is very difficult for me to write because I do not know your language. I organized a Meeting on DM with Professor Gandini. (http://www.unibo.it/SitoWebDocente/default.htm?UPN = gualtiero. gandini% 40unibo. TabCV & it = TabControl1) Conference was inquired about mating with the results of Rambo and sons. His response was that 1: 1,000,000 is a result of the genre but is a very rare thing. This if only 1 of the children had a result so strange. If the result is more children. Almost impossible. Lorry has done well to give the result that came AFTER that of children. His is a contribution to the race, having exposed this way. I can tell. Prof. Gandini counseled to redo the tests with NEW BLOOD and not always with one already stored, and send it in two different laboratories.
In essence it is impossible to have these results and can be many factors: human error, error of real machines, not parents, little seriousness of someone. There are other explanations. Pity that the test in Italy have been repackaged on the same blood. Useless redo the test as well.

E' molto difficile per me scrivere perchè non conosco bene la vostra lingua. Ho organizzato un meeting sulla MD con il Professor Gandini. ( http://www.unibo.it/SitoWebDocente/d...Control1=TabCV ) In conferenza gli è stato domandato circa l'accoppiamento con i risultati di Rambo e figli. La sua risposta è stata che 1 : 1.000.000 è possibile un risultato del genere ma è una cosa molto rara. Questo se solo 1 dei figli avesse dato un risultato così strano. Diverso se il risultato è di più figli. Quasi impossibile. Lorry ha fatto bene a dare il risultato che è arrivato DOPO quello dei figli. Il suo è un contributo alla razza, essersi esposta in questo modo. Io lo posso dire. Il Prof. Gandini consigliava di rifare il test con NUOVO SANGUE e non sempre con quello già stoccato, ed inviarlo in due laboratori diversi.
In sostanza è impossibile avere questi risultati e i fattori possono essere tanti: errore umano, errore delle macchine, genitori non veri, poca serietà di qualcuno. Non ci sono altre spiegazioni. Peccato che i test in Italia siano stati rifatti sullo STESSO sangue. Inutile rifare il test così.
Bonfiglioli jest offline   Reply With Quote