View Single Post
Old 25-02-2012, 15:31   #20
hedeon

I would like to respond, if you excuse me my english... Hope I will be able to post it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club GB View Post

We would like to inform readers that this tread on Wolfdog.org is one sided and only the opinion from members of the other group. The members of http://www.vlcak.co.uk/ are in the main non owners of newly imported dogs for example Shadowlands , Rona and others are all breeders / wolf dog org moderators / admins.
The founders of http://www.vlcak.co.uk/ ;- Patryk [Hedeon], Layla[Tupacs2legs] , Hannah Crook [Tassle] , Chris Hind [Pixie] own non FCI and mixed dogs bought from UK Breeders such as Mr Winder/ Mr Collins’orkwolf’ /Andre Tanner/Lee Church and many other members don’t own any Czechoslovakian wolf dogs and have no experience of them.
You getting things a little mixed up here, but there is no point in correcting them. Yes, I don't own CSV yet, and others may not own FCI registered dogs, but this does't stop us from seeing difference between pure, ethical breeding and breeding only for profit, with what ever you can get.

Quote:

This group http://www.vlcak.co.uk/ is a secret group and not open to all. We wonder why is this? and as far as our Club is concerned this group has no credibility .
Here I would like to straighten one thing up: vlcak.co.uk is accentually no group. It is just website (still under construction) which is aiming to promote the breed, give some basic info about the breed, and most importantly, make people aware of problems these dogs encountered in UK. Make aware of cross-breeding and puppy mass production for sake of money only. To state that in this moment there is no ethical, pure breeding in UK, and if someone wants CSV has to look overseas. If you check this website closely, you will find tere is no mention of club anywhere.

Now about our closed group on Facebook. This group was created mostly for purposes of discussion, regarding matters of stopping unethical breeding, preventing puppy millers (Ork wolf in this case) from causing more damage to the dogs, and breed in this country. For obvious reasons it cold not be public, as we didn't wanted these breeders to access these discussions. Yes, it meant to be a seed of Club as well but we didn't rushed with it, as for this moment there is very little FCI registered dogs in UK (some are owned by Ork Wolf but, we are strongly against his way of breeding). In fact, first official sign on creation of the club is here: http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21839 where we would like to invite every one to join.

Quote:

If said members of http://www.vlcak.co.uk/ insist they are promoting the breed why would they not include all known new dogs to the UK, is this not bias ? Surely it would be a benefit to this group to include all newly imported dogs?
Who told you we would not? Is it assumption? Or just a try to discredit? We need as many as possible FCI dogs, same as you. If someone is happy to cooperate, will just make us happy too. But you maybe have in mind we did not invite Ork Wolf to cooperation. Well, he maybe owns FCI CSV but he also represents everything what we trying to fight with. Breeders like him brought CSV to place where they are in this country.

Quote:
Wouldn’t it of been more beneficial to unite than to slander and mis inform readers.
Does this not make the group http://www.vlcak.co.uk/ look stupid and extremely unprofessional?
And saying somebody "looks stupid" makes you extremely professional? Come one, you can do better than that
Unite would be a great thing. But... If I am well told co founders of your group are people like Paul Collins, Hanka, and Sansorella. Two of them are people responsible for destroying this breed in UK. Their actions caused UK to be banned from exporting to. For many years they have cross breed, no even thinking about recognition with UK Kennel Club. There was no need. It was nearly impossible to import puppies from Europe, so they could do whatever they wanted. Registration with Kennel Club would only put restrictions and regulations on them, so why to do it if puppy business is going so well? Recent change in DEFRA law (Department for Environment, Food And Rural Affairs) makes now importing dogs from Europe much, much easier. Now, all these cross breeders have to compete with European breeders. That is no good for business... And these European breed dogs have something UK breed dogs have not - pedigrees. So now change of mind, and they going for recognition - hence, your club.

Quote:
Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Club of Great Britain was formed by new owners of FCI registered / imported dogs and members interested in owning the breed in the future, Our Club is not managed/run/linked or owned by any established breeder in the UK.
But is managed by a breeder from Czech Don't forget we saw it on screen shots If you are all new owners, not breeders, you didn't know each other before. Just wonder, how you guys have meet up, organised? This is biggest forum about CSV. Every day, I am reading this and other forums, facebook group, and nowhere no one mentions importing CSV. Just Ork Wolf. How you have promoted your forum, in such short time? There must be some central point, and I bet it is Ork Wolf - Hanka Ltd. How it comes Hanka who sold puppies to Ork Wolf is one of you moderators/admins? How she becomes in such short time one of persons who deicide what is right or what is wrong on the forum? Don't blame me, but conclusions are pretty obvious. So dont tell me you are just owners, unrelated to current breeders ....

In conclusion - I would be very happy to team up with your club, only if I could see it being right. Without Hanka, ork wolf, sansorella , and others UK cross breeders, and puppy millers. Those breeders should never get registered with Kennel Club as breeders. Excluded form development of this breed in this country. But it will never happen, isn't it????
hedeon jest offline   Reply With Quote