View Single Post
Old 24-11-2010, 09:47   #23
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
I wrote abot HD resuts and about bonitation, I did not write about some shows.
If you look at all countries, nobody does czech bonitation, because it is most difficult and not much dogs can pass it. In all countries you can see "bonitations" or maximally slovak bonitatations, because it is more easy.
But I will not be OT here. If you want, we can continue over emails.
I only reacted on Massimo question.
Well, apart from my totally different opinion concerning Czech and Slovakian bonitations that we surely shall not discuss here, are the Slovakian HD-results from messurement, as well as the German ones (we even messure more points then you as far as I know).
And I am more concerned about the more actual health problems that have been discussed here in other discussions and that are not taken care of till now.
The Slovakian Club did help actively with the research poject, it was discussed on the Club meeting, a lot of members did give blood samples, several members of the Club head did actively help, one breeder with very old dogs does now take the work and brings them to the vet to send samples. Italians gave blood samples, Germans did, Swedish people will help, Dutch people do, Margo promised to take care, Edit asked me to take blood form all of her dogs the next time I will be in this region
The Czech Club member that was there got the papers but till now we got no reaction. That might be my fault cause I didn´t find time to send another mail and there was a language problem with English, but now this is a good oportunity, if the Czech Club is interested you can contact Sona or me or Mijke or Saschia etc. to send you the papers and explanations.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 24-11-2010 at 09:49.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote