View Single Post
Old 18-03-2012, 23:19   #163
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArImInIuM View Post
well here is if the race deteriorates it is MY fault, paula, please do you re-read
why my simple little man with a dog that matches what I like, I can destroy an entire race, if this dog was not born, I would NEVER buy another dog ..... because none of the dogs born at that time did not please me, I know Demoniak, I love this dog for what it is for his character that I know well, and have one of those girls, was a joy for me .. . I thank sophie domer daily for entrusting me géméhtoues, but say that I destroyed the race on my own is very important to me that I have, I think ....
You're one who is mantaining the comerce of the mongrels as pure breed, you're supporting it, if someone support then they will keep breeding, simple like that.
You bought a mongrel while at the exactly same time several mongrels exactly like yours are dying in the public kennels or streets.

But lets try to find a bit of logic:
You know your dog does not fit the standard, meaning that if you bought him thinking in a pure breed typical CzW you was mistaken, if you bought him already searching for a mix then you would not spread that it's a pure CzW.
meaning that you was mistaken by the breeder and instead of fight for your rights and try to avoid people to fall in the same lie, you agreed with her in keep breeding mongrels and keep deceiving people.