View Single Post
Old 28-04-2011, 01:51   #28
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefta View Post
p.s high level for me is national or even world championship. Vaiva, Tupac, how much csv complete in national championship in any coutry and any discypline? Not much (any?) for so perfect working breed
First of all I do not know any CSV owners who would want to train their dogs for national/world championships. You must be the first. We have 400 breeds and mostly people who want sports or training also like other breeds. Admit - the ones who buy wolfdogs are very different from ones, who buy GSD, I have friends in love with GSD or Belgians and I find big differences between them and people having CSV, bull type breeds or hunting dogs. Most people who choose CSV are not so trainable themselves I myself find training boring and meaningless - I have my perfect dog, who can travel by train or bus, walk with me wherever I want, deal with situations and people - and she is much better in this when some training champions. Why should I want a dog who is good at protection if I am not working in police or army? Where will I use her ability to sit in one comand while we are walking? What is the use of jumping up the barriers?
In my "most beloved" breeds list come shibas, shikokus, salukis, bullterriers and now dogo argentino is coming to it hardly (because of one very special dog ) - not belgians, bordercollies, gsd. They are lovely and beautifull, but not the dogs that woulld be happy with me

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote