View Single Post
Old 29-08-2010, 23:55   #3
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

I've been silent long enough time until the law has done its job.

Here I show available to anyone who wants the documents signed by this guy and documents MICROCHIP TO MY NAME, as well as the purchase invoice.

Now I would like this gentleman tell everyone what the law has made for breaking several rules of animal husbandry in my country.

Do not leave full names because in Spain there is the law on protection of personal data and I can not show, but I have them available upon request and complaints.

The dog sold me in a bad state, and demonstrated by the death of several of the puppies, the dog to save spending money on vets, and I had a bad experience with this breeder to give away the dog gift for a friend who is which shows the photos, I also had to travel and I could not keep it in condition. What should have done, have them stacked like him in his kennel in harsh conditions? I would NOT EVER!

My grief for this event has been so deep that I will not ever know anything more about this race, not bad, but bad memories that I will bring to mind thanks to this gentleman.

And say what you want this person after that justice has been done and I do not want to know ANYTHING THIS BAD PERSON

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 30-08-2010 at 00:00.
Erwan Grey jest offline