Thread: CW in the UK
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 20:30   #36
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Hello

Yes I agree, but we was not talking about CsV blood lines, only if it is right or not to use a pure CsV in mixing whit wolf to create a new breed...

FCI say NO, but Paul lives in UK and aperantly it is OK by DEFRA or UK law to mix wolves X dog or Wolves X wolfdog...

But it has nothing to do whit CsV as a breed as non of this offsprings will ever be CsV, like whit the mutara...

But as I say again, in my opinion NO new mixing whit wolves is necessary to create a new breed, but if I think like you, it is to be done by experts in cross breeding only !!!

Best regards / Mikael
Well this is not what I was talking about !
I am speaking of all breeds, not only CSW.
...I will repeat my self again : if you are a recognized breeder(of any breed), you should not use your pedigree dogs to create mixes/crosses, as a recognized breeder, you should work for the better of the breed which you are a registered breeder for
Example : you are recognized breeder of CSW, then you should only breed your CSW`s with other CSW`s, but if you have another dog(which is not part of your recognized kennel, does`nt matter what breed or mix/cross) then it would, for me, be okey to mix/cross it with what ever you like, as this will not effect your moral obligations to the breed which you as a recognized breeder should work for the better of your breed.
This is regulations of Danish kennel club and I fully agree with this
In other words if you keep your recognized kennel dogs apart from your "hobby" dogs, then it is no problem.

In Denmark it only possible to get pedigree on puppies, where both parrents have FCI recognized pedigree.

Greetings Rolf

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 09-03-2009 at 20:40. Reason: more text
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote