View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 22:11   #99
Wolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
I passed the last exams for veterinary surgeon 1998 and work in small animals ever since. This exam includes animal breeding with of course genetics. To get there I had to get degrees in Zoology and Biochemistry.
I own wolfdogs since 1997, breed them since 2000, have a FCI/VDH kennel called Zlata Palz, have visited the countries of origin inclusiv the club shows, bonitations and summer camps since 1998. I have assisted on several Bonitations, have organized several Club shows, am one of the founders of the first German Club and at the moment one of the heads.

Sona by the way has studied Biology, been involved in the breeding since decades and is a specialized judge for Bonitations and Shows of the Slowakian Club for CSV.

If you mix a part CSV with a pure CSV it is not very likely you will find White Shepherd like dogs in the first generations, especially as dark color normally is dominant and the exterieur is so very close. Also the White Shepherds have their origin in the normal German Shepherd. And I don´´t need to google them as I know several hundreds in life.

I know their lineage isn´t all Ravens Spirit. In Germany breeding without pedigree on purpose is a reliable sign for people that don´t want to undergo the controles of the German Kennel Club and follow the rules and there are quite a lot, like controles of HD and inherited eye disease and home and knowlege of the breeder.
The German kennel club also would have asked for proofe of the parentage in this case at it is well known in Germany that they cannot be pure.
But this is goona be a little bit silly, breeding is something very different to what Ravens Spirit or you are doing.

Ina
Ok, we'll let's see. One, my generation of pups is at least f3, so you clearly haven't even being reading the thread. So given they're f3, if there was white shepherd in them, you would definitely be seeing that in some of the litter.

Another thing, look at eyes for example. Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs eyes range from amber to brown. White Shepherds have brown eyes. Brown eyes are dominant. Therefore how can you get multiple pups in the f3 generation showing amber eyes, when both the f2 generation had brown eyes? All it means is the f2 must of being carrying amber eyes, from the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog. If there was a white shepherd in there, it would be highly unlikely that you would get amber eyed pups, given brown is dominant and amber only comes from the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog.

Well given you've seen hundreds of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs, surely you'd understand that there is a large amount of variation in them. My two do not have all that much, apart from being different genders of course.

They do have a pedigree, so what do you mean by "breeding without pedigree on purpose?"

"breeding is something very different to what Ravens Spirit or you are doing." Ignorance again, I'm not breeding I've made it very clear. My two pups are desexed. Read before you make these statements. Secondly, so you're an expert on Ravens Spirit? Mind sending me some pictures of the White Shepherd mixes you say they use for breeding?