Thread: New admin
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 18:03   #90
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by btd View Post
And I heard that official excuse was 'littering of gallery' and this littering was posting photos of Kasdeya. Those photos were not politcally correct?

And can you make points openly visible with a reasons why added? For me it would make things much clearer and show that banning is reasonable and not just getting rid of unconfortable enemies.
All I can realize is that you has not been properly informed.
wilczakrew was banned by me - he collected enough points to be banned first after my 3rd warning. After sending his 2 messages I still had no answer - or only one: another photos flood in the gallery.

The reason for ban was addind always the same photos - not only Kasdeya from Margo but also Kali Radov dvor and Ilmarinen Girios dvasia which have different owners than Margo as I can see inthe database. The "difference" was only the advertisment put on the photos. First whey were without any, later with his name and in the end huge advertising of his web page. So his spamming gallery with photos (always the same) and not paying attention to my messages were realized as spamming with unwanted advertising.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote