Thread: New admin
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 18:48   #93
btd
złośliwy krasnolud

Thank you for explanations on ban of Grzegorz.
Quote:
First whey were without any, later with his name and in the end huge advertising of his web page.
But according to margo words you can put address of your website or name on pics. What is forbidden are writings like 'new litter of xxx kennel'. You didn't knew this? Maybe you can show how 'huge' were this so called 'adverts'.

Quote:
I'm not (and english forum users for sure also not) interested in your own personal wars.
Not personal war, because I dont give 2 cents about her opinions, but it makes me sick reading on every forum how margo supported by her loyal crowd is greatest and all others are to stupid to grasp her greatness. And in those locked topics where involved lots of other people - not me.

Quote:
If you have problem with Margo or any Polish user please
Huh, how harsh. It doesn't look that I'm the only one who has 'problem'. If you can call problem strong disagree about how csv community should look.

And also - are you the one moving pictures between galleries? Removing from dog gallery where user uploaded it and putting it in different gallery? Where else admins are looking and changing things?

Quote:
basing on the type of gutter language your are using
Hah, one word 'idiocy' makes gutter language? No sh## :-D I'm harsh, but who said that all has be kisses and roses?