View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 23:28   #16
carlos2207

And Erwan began his campaing of lies against me. And Erwan looking one solution for his problem of microchip. Spain have 17 mini states (comunidades autónomas) and he thought... I need one veterinary, friendly, that put Zacarias at my name in the data base of Valencia because this data base is other and different of the data base of Murcia (ORIGINAL MINI STATE OF ZACARIAS). And The document 2 is the request for inscription Zacarias, my dog, at name of Erwan Grey WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND SING.

We can see first in the document 2 "Solicitud de alta de animales.... Translated Request of introduce new owner of animals WITHOUT IDENTIFICATION SUFFICIENT... and continue with the identification of Julio...AND VERY IMPORTANT THE DAY OF REGISTER THIS DOCUMENT 08/01/10. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

The document 1 is the results of this Request. RIVIA is the name of register of microchip animals and owner, name and microchip of may dog Zacarias, and other date tha is very interesting about the 2 big knowledge of our friend of this breed. "Raza: Cruzado" Breed: Crossed.
PLEASED WE CAN SEE THE TIME OF THIS DOCUMENT 08/01/10

Last edited by carlos2207; 01-09-2010 at 23:44.
carlos2207 jest offline