View Single Post
Old 13-03-2008, 15:33   #41
johnslawek

Default Meeting of USA Wolfdogs

Hello, This is an update for all concerned. Kindly let me know your thoughts.
John Slawek

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 6:57 pm
Subject: Re: John Slawek-Jake/Sophie

Hi John,

So nice to hear from you! I might know of a perfect location for your group. It is a private 70 acre farm & is just about 10 minutes down rt 7 from 81 in Berryville, VA. This place is actually an active sheepherding (training facility) and the owner is a Judge for the American Herding Breed Association. She holds lots of canine events and may even be able to offer your people/dogs a Herding Instinct Test if you are interested. This is the route I took a few years back in my efforts to obtain official AHBA recognition for the Shiloh breed. I also teach obedience classes there on weekends during the warmer months. The farm has several fenced in fields which would be ideal to allow the dogs to run free & socialize safely.
Let me know if this sounds like what you need and I will email the owner for you.

Audrey

Quoting [email protected]:

> Hi Audrey,
> There are about six Sophie's in the States. Five are trying to > arrange a meeting in Virginia somewhere this summer. Can you offer > me any suggestions? As you have once met Sophie, you know she is > different. Imagine five together. We are seeking a locale along I-81 > and a motel that accomodates dogs, and a field for a picnic to get > acquainted where the dogs can run free.
> Thanks for any help,
> John
>
>

Last edited by Nebulosa; 15-03-2008 at 20:04. Reason: text colors ;)
johnslawek jest offline   Reply With Quote