View Single Post
Old 28-02-2012, 12:26   #12
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Oh, he is still alive? People tell the story that he is dead. Fine.

Mikael, make a turn around, how many wolfdogs did you met who are F 1 - F 4? That is the point the difference between a F 2 and a F 6 is not that far as some people want to make you believe!

I will not tell you what Noomi and Nuno and the rest of my family are. Maybe you should compare them with some wolves, hahahaha.

No, Mikael, as I wrote, people who are sitting in the glashouse should not throw with stones.

Milan Budaj said to Oskar Dora in mai 2010 during the csw meeting in germany: "Jörg still believes, Arleen is a pure csw, hahaha". I was standing beside them. And I met Arleen, she is very very good looking and has a super temperament, like a wolf or F 1 - F 2, she is lying on her back immediately even when a strang person meets her. That is typicall submissive behavior what you will find more often in wolves and closer to the wolf wolfdogs.

Mikael, it was before your time, when Dia Kollar Dvor was famous. Did you never asked yourself, why lots of people took her two times for mating?
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote