View Single Post
Old 16-01-2011, 15:56   #10
Woockie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
That is the problem !!!
And to me that is not a official result.
Sorry but who are you? Of course in relation of FCI for example.
Quote:
Way ???
1, You might know him or he is a good friend
2, The quality of there education can vary allot (bad or old...)
3, It is more easy to make a false papers, than if the kennel club do the evaluation of the x-ray and put up the result in there database.
4, Or one can just pay for a good result ( Not all contry´s)
Don't make me laugh. With that statement you are saying that all the FCI's and the MEOE's and other clubs operatives are dumb for their job, because they don't know about those points you mentioned. Or else they (all clubs and FCI's etc) are all in good relation to those vets. With all of them. You really think that a vet will pawn his reputation for a few Euros and will fake the tests? Lot's of them are working by the MKOE too. You really think that they will hazard that?
Today I've talking about that with a few people. I've heared that a breeder sent fake result -there's no evidence, because afaik the admin doesn't want to give us those papers to let us to take the official steps to stop that-, but what you "like" is not against one breeder but all of the hungarians. You really think this is the one and only one solution to that problem? You want to penalize all of them because of foggy suspicions? What's with those test which will have the same result which before? Will you pay them?
It's just mud-slinging...

Woockie
http://www.wolfdog.hu/
Woockie jest offline   Reply With Quote