View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 19:50   #6
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrocalle View Post
I do not refer for what the word puts MIX, have it clear.
The post I have put it because if we are assuring that a dog comes from a crossing why this half-caste one or his descent have royal pedigrees and in addition they gain contests? How the can half-caste one win in a corcurso to a pedigree dog?
Hello Pedrocalle,

I am just guessing, but I think I understand what you are talking about. Dark is listed as a Mix and one of his sons, example V'wayths von den Wächter der Krone appears to have been shown and earned some placements. And you are wondering how they can enter exhibitions in the first place?

I think the answer is that in some countries it is still possible to register mix as CsV - it is not openly done but there are ways to do it. If the pedigree is falsified, for example, or if some country still accepts open registration (like American Kennel Club FSS registration, sometimes you just need a picture of the dog, no need for pedigree..)

There are many ways in which to falsely register a dog; of course, the country's kennel club should punish those who do so if it is provable. In the US if it is found out, the offender can be suspended from American Kennel Club privileges for years and also fined. I know of a lady who registered some puppies to another dam and sire and she was caught; she was suspended for 5 years and had a $1000USD fine.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote