View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012, 12:15   #42
soul

Default killed child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morian View Post
ehh... some info from russia
i know some people working there in perm with these hybrids. and i can say for sure that all you see is just pr and nothing more. they only "suck" money from government. these animals don't work, only 2 or 3 (you can see on their official site all, but not working exams, yes, only stories about their perfect work). others have problems with agression and shyness. we only meet some cute photos and dithyrambs in the internet. nothing more. i personally tried to invite them to some working competition after they put doses of shit on csv on their forums. nothing. and it happens all the time, the only answer is "this is very serous military project, we are restricted to travel". one more thing. for the simple reason that they do not work, but eat money from the state, they report that their experiment is aimed at fixation of gene... of loyalty to human (yes, they found this gene, haha). so i think further comments are not required
may be you don't know, we have many wolves here, very many people which want to make money from nothing and even more stupids ready to spend they money for such thngs. that's why we have not only "volkosobs" in perm, but also wolends (laika x wolf) which cost more than csv, russian wolfhounds (canadian x malamute)... by the way, these wolfdounds already killed a child in petersburg...
russian wolfhounds (canadian x malamute)... by the way, these wolfdounds already killed a child in petersburg...

when was this?
soul jest offline   Reply With Quote