View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 09:05   #154
Wolves

No you're credibility isn't fine, and the fact you think it is, is quite hilarious to be honest. Firstly you claimed the mother of my dogs was in doubt, which means you made no effort at all to check the pedigree, even though it's been up there for years now.

YOU CLAIM YOUR DOG HAD CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOG IN IT, which you thought gave you the right to call her a wolfdog, but it's a complete lie anyway and you know it. It's my thread, I'll ask whatever questions I like. You don't decide what's talked about and what isn't talked about here.

YOUR ATTEMPTS TO DEFLECT MY QUESTIONS WON'T WORK HERE ANYMORE.

"Healthy, good temp dogs would get alot more attention" So you've seen my dogs and know about their health and temperament do you? You have absolutely no clue about my dogs. Thanks for showing your ignorance again. See I don't make insults without reason, anyone just needs to go back and read what you've said to see fine examples of someone who arrogant, ignorant and immature. Stop trying to sound as if you know what you're talking about, it's not doing any good for your "credibility".

Last edited by Wolves; 13-12-2012 at 09:10.