View Single Post
Old 24-11-2010, 16:13   #39
jasmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
No Ina, read it once again.
i wrote, I use sometimes foreign dogs for me too. But it is a pitty, they have not czech for example Hd results (of course). because i will see HJd result from our doctor and I can compare it. because in other countries can be different system. I know all doctors must conside Hd the same, but it is uthopy. Always will be differencies. and if all dogs will have the same bonitation (I mean test of character, because measuring is + - the same) I can image WHAT dog is. But a few different test of characters....I can see code about character, but I know nothing about dog, because absolutelly differernt test of charatcer.
It is not secret, my Ali was carier of dwarfism. He has it from parents- of course. I never keep it like secret. Ali was carrier like teoreticly over 3600 wolfdogs in the world - offsprings of Amur z Ďáblova kaňonu. Everybody who want or wont to know it, can ask me or all breeding commission in CZ. Nobody will keep it in scret. So why you ask me about his test???
I organised colection of blood here last year, but here was not much people which had money for it. So now we try it once again. Now is here more people which want test dogs. So my plane is to do it in spring, because will be more new owners. So where is problem? maybe next time first you can ask me what is new about tests and I answer you.
and I must tell you: only me organised it in past, nobody other. So, please, don´t write me in this tone.......
But if in all World will be minimally the same breeding rules like here, I will be happy. we will have HD, ED checked dogs, shy dogs can´t pass bonitation, somebody will watch groups of bloods, somebody will lead breeding in country.......but it is always the same...............
I don´t see other countries where all breeding dogs must have some these tests. Everybody do it only voluntarilly.
I wont help you with your problem from Havranovo, because I don´t know what happened in comunication with our club....But no, on this level no.

blablablablablablablablabla.....just wash your hands!!!!!!!!!!!
you jump to your own trap !!!!!
do you want to drop your bulshits to us??? we also deal with this breed for ages!!!!!!!
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote